By Anonymous - 03/09/2011 02:47 - United States

Today, my school is having their homecoming, and it seems everyone but me has someone to go with. My best friend has her boyfriend, my brother has a date, and I have my hamster. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 365
You deserved it 6 874

Same thing different taste

Comments

proski 0

Aw man that's gotta suck! Better luck next time?

yeah just bring your hamster? those things got hips!

Jennyboo5797 4

Don't complain!!! Put that furry little bastard in a tuxedo, go to your homecoming and party!!! ;) everyone will be jealous that they don't have a hamster for a date >:)

Isn't that illegal in most states? Just sayin...

17- Lol, you're 14 comments too late with that suggestion ma'am. :)

Jennyboo5797 4

20: I'm suggesting that OP take the hamster to the dance, not to rape it ._.

give it a tuxedo and you'll get all the girls ;)

jillianmathers12 13

You should put him/her in a tux or dress! It would be so cute!

Jennyboo5797 4

Taking hamsters to homecoming is illegal, 20? :O

n_epic_fail 14

no worries, boys have cooties anyway.

Kudos OP for bringing ********** to the table, this boring only human parties need to stop!

Finn_the_human 5

What's with all this talk about bringing your hamster with you? You might as well bring your mom or dad (depending on what gender you are) with you instead while your at it.

Go stag! If you have a horse, too. If not, go rodent. I don't know about you, but I heard Hamtaro is an excellent date.

iLOLatURpain69 7
hoodasswhitekid 0

I'll go with you, my names Curtis Jackson

Why, do you have a problem with naked hamsters?

Why do you have a problem with clothed hamsters? Ehhh?

BehindU 5

Hey, hamsters have feelings too.

And this hamster feels like cutting a rug. Tuxedo, please!

rainydayz133 6
FruitSalad4225 0

Somebody's trying a bit too hard to seem like she knows how memes work.

slushpup9696 12

I'm surprised she doesn't have technologically impaired ducklips.

hughes5818 6

U look like a fucktard in ur picture

I feel like you should have also written him/her where you wrote "Dress him up".. not just the second part. xx

Phranq 0

No need to fret, you will have someone. :)

liontigerfan 0

You will be prom king and queen at homecoming haha for the cutest couple or it goes to ur brother and the girl with the hamster!!!!!!

foxmatrix15 8

U can go to homecoming with ur date hamster! Is his name Hamtaro??

sexylegs17 5

Hamtaro? No way.. Hammy is a better name! (;

When I was in the 6th grade, I was in charge of the hamster. But then one day I got a cold and couldn't come to school for 3 days, and when I got back it was dead. And everyone called me hamster killer, and made a big deal out of it. But the thing was, they'd never once taken care of a hamster in their entire lives and yet they feel they can blame me for what happened, hoe dare they!

aww well best of luck to u! it will get better