By LegallyBored - 16/12/2016 21:00 - Canada - Regina

Today, my roommate went away for the weekend so she could hook up with a guy from Tinder that she's never met. This wouldn't be a problem if we hadn't already made plans for my 18th birthday, which is also today. Here's to a night of Netflix with my dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 983
You deserved it 675

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's sucks, at least you have your dog and you're not 100% lonely.

Comments

I can guarantee you that your dog will appreciate the time with you much more than your shitty friend would have. Also, full control of the remote and Netflix? Hello guilty pleasure binge! Add your item of choice (ice cream, birthday cake, etc) to make it festive and enjoy yourself. Not a half bad birthday imho.

That's ratchet. Well, now you know her character and priorities, I suppose.

The dog is probably much better company anyway :) happy birthday!

mariri9206 32

Says the person whose profile pic is a cat (and I'm guessing it's yours.) lol

Better to be with your dog than your ***** friend

Look on the bright side, you have hundreds of awesome movies to choose from while she probably has random diseases to get rid of.

Dogs are better company then people anyway, they don't bail on you for someone else.

cootiequeen4444 11

You've never met my dog. He's like "HOLY SHIT SOMEONE NEW GOTTA STALK THEM THE WHOLE TIME THEY ARE HERE!" His favourite people besides strangers (and kids. he LOVES kids) are also his frequent pet sitter/our house sitter too and a family friend who is the literal dog whisperer..as in he can reach a talk in a pitch/way that makes dogs super excited. On the contrary, it makes humans want ear plugs.. so yeah... I love my dog more than anything but me and my family are more like security blankets which he likes to know are home as he gets lonely easily.. but when it comes to following people and terribly wanting people's attention.. totally not us. dog would ditch us in a heartbeat. haha.

Not all dogs are like that, a lot of dogs are very loyal to their owners and will just cuddle up to them to make you feel better.

lilchica22001 22

That sounds like a good night to me. Put some comfy pajamas on, get a whole bunch of your favorite junk food and watch a couple feel good movies. Happy Birthday OP!!