By Anonymous - 12/11/2009 20:34 - Canada

Today, my roommate's boyfriend moved in. I'm in love with him. Now I get to live with the happy couple. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 106
You deserved it 9 649

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Love sucks. Same exact thing happened to me. That year of college was pure hell, and I eventually moved out as they got engaged last year :/ I'm the maid of honor, and I'm still completly in love with him.

perdix 29

Then the threesomes will be awesome! They can be awkward if the other girl is not really into the guy. You won't have that pesky problem.

Comments

NewNewXOMuah 0

Have Sex Wth Him And Get Over It Jk

Easier to steal him though, if ur that kind of girl :3

BroadwayGirl16 6

" I like him, he likes her..." :/ I feel your pain.

DylansMomma 9

Your comment : That's a "home-wrecker" situation just waiting to happen.. Move out now OP before temptation ruins your relationship with your roommate.

sugarbear0727 19

You're just infatuated. I don't know the whole story, but until I do, get the hell over him. You don't like your friend's guy. Its not acceptable. I could understand if he was your boyfriend first, and you broke up and she started dating him, but again, get the hell over him. Don't ruin their relationship because you're lonely and can't stand to see them together. Leave. Its simple.

Notverycreeative 13

love is a two way street. he wouldn't be with her if it were real love. suck it up and find your own damn guy.

candygirl2015 12