By Anonymous - 28/03/2015 04:39 - United States - Madison

Today, my pyromaniac sister somehow got her hands on my dad's lighter and set my bed sheets on fire. My dad said I must have provoked her, and that she can't be blamed for her mental condition. So now I'm grounded, and she has a new doll house to calm her down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 729
You deserved it 2 429

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's some great parenting. sorry about the bed op

Comments

lady_lipz 7

Later on in life, daddy will wonder how he ended up raising an arsonist.....

Sounds like a precursor to Benny and Joon.

I hate to pull the counseling card but OP I suggest you go see a counselor at school or an adult you trust. That is not a safe environment to be in and you could be seriously hurt or killed one day due to a tantrum. Your sister needs help and spoiling her does not make it better. Your parents are favoring one child over the other and the way they are doing it is not okay at all. Please talk to another adult before someone gets hurt.

I have 3 kids and my youngest has Tourette's. The outbursts are stressful but as a parent I do my job and teach him to be accountable for his actions and i supervise him always because he will try to lash out at his brothers. It's my job to teach him right from wrong, keep him compliant with his medication, and make sure he meets weekly with his psychologist. Sorry OP, your dad needs parenting classes and you need to get yourself in a safe situation.

How old is your sister?! If she's young enough to want dolls how could she have even realized she was a pyro. Why was she allowed to play with fire in the first place to realize she liked setting things on fire?

Ah hell no Id punch that bitch little sister in the face she could of burned down the house and then I'd kick a field goal with your dads balls for allowing that shit.

You need to talk to your school counselor about this and see if you can come up with a strategy. Your father's denial helps no one, least of all your sister.

conholio33 28

Sorry to hear that op Hope one day your sister will stop with the pyro tendencies