By single - 08/08/2015 06:23 - United States - Houston

Today, my psycho ex crashed a date with my girlfriend. She acted like we were still together and made a big show of dumping me for cheating on her. My actual girlfriend bought it hook line and sinker. Now I'm single again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 737
You deserved it 2 008

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Talk to your now ex about it and get a restraining order on your crazy ex.

StiffPvtParts 43

Just a thought, and I know it's not much, but perhaps your phone records could serve as proof that you and your ex were no longer together? Also, as stated above, you really should get a restraining order filed against her to prevent her from doing anything like this in the future.

Comments

Jeez, sorry to hear that man. Hope it goes well for you.

That's awful. Maybe you should warn future dates about her so she can't ruin your chances with them. Or you could get a restraining order.

Your ex girlfriend sounds like a complete psycho but I also find it concerning that your current girlfriend trusted a stranger more than she trusts you

Well if she goes on FML it's no wonder she believed it. This kind of things seems to happen a lot. But she should at least talk to him about it and let him have a chance to explain things

So if someone who seems to know your boyfriend freaks out and accuses him of cheating you shouldn't believe her? I can agree she needs to talk to him but I can't blame her for believing it. It wasn't a stranger, it was an ex who would actually know him and things about him.

tomfiedler22 4
1dvs_bstd 41

Isn't this like your second pickle comment in as many fmls?! Do you have the hots for pickles, bro?

It upsets me a great deal to know that this woman is out there wasting precious oxygen.

And food and water! It becomes worse the longer I think about it.

1dvs_bstd 41

If I was OP, I'd get a restraining order so fast she'd think she got hit by a bullet. These are the sorts of bitches that falsely accuse people of rape and make them rot in jail. OP, didn't you tell your current girlfriend about your sinister, psychotic ex? Shit could have been avoided.

1dvs_bstd 41

#20 It is pretty serious.. you've probably never been accused of doing something you didn't do.

Badkarma4u 17

No you wouldn't. You watch too much TV. Do you really think you can walk into a courthouse and say "my ex girlfriend said somethibg to my current girlfriend that I didnt like ONCE", and they are going to tie up the court with that? When you file restraining order against someone you effect their lives and their ability to do certain things and hold certain jobs. Seeing you with someobe else and getting pissed once doesnt cut it. You'll have to show a history of harassment or a credible threat. You may also need to hire a lawyer to prepare the documents for you. You don't just snap your fingers and get one.

Try explaining it to your current girlfriend, and get some other people to back up your story on how your ex is a crazy bitch. Then restraining order ASAP.

It's sad that your girlfriend didn't give you a chance to explain things. Your ex's behaviour was disgusting and uncalled for; I agree with everyone else who has said to get a restraining order. You don't need that sort of harassment, especially if it's wrecking other relationships.

Make sure your future girlfriend knows about your crazy ex.

You should have told your girlfriend about the psycho ex, lesson for next time.