By anonymous - 09/09/2013 20:16 - United States - Round Rock

Spicy
Today, my pregnant wife was crying, so I let her sit on my lap so I could comfort her. She quickly started laughing in embarrassment as she peed on my leg. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 873
You deserved it 6 860

Same thing different taste

Top comments

vrossie_ 15

Well, at least you made her laugh! Right?

She's just preparing you for what a child will be like

Comments

hopefully you continued to comfort. it was a very sweet gesture. I'm sure she appreciated it.

Fiakealii 1

Um, you try not peeing randomly when your bladder is being smooshed to 1/4 its normal size :p

Yep, watch out for sneezes and coughs as well, OP.

Korra_fml 23

awh thats so kind of u to comfort her. of course she was embarrassed... just be glad it was only a little pee, rather than having her water break on u. theres SO much more when that happens. pregnancy tends to be FULL of embarrassing moments, made worse when they are completely unexpected. trust me, if u had a baby bouncing on ur bladder, u'd accidentally pee too... even if somehow u didnt feel the need. don't know how far she is into the pregnancy, but other places will leak too (boobs)... so be prepared for that as well.

Well look at the bright side at least it was your wife that you love that peed on you and not a rhino :p congregations to you and your wife on the baby though :)

Yes, many congregations! Especially after the baby is born and your family members wish to meet the little one. ;)

Sorry OP, it happens. And laughing is a way to cope with embarrassment. Just shake it off and pretend you don't mind even though it sucks. It'll all be worth it when you hold that baby in your arms the first time :) good luck!

doondagr8_1 9

That was nice of you, now you know what's coming when your baby is born

Gotta love when people take the ideas of lesser beings who cannot string a sentence together well enough to have their FML posted. Good job, OP.

Sucks you got peed on but at least you made your wife laugh!

Did the laugh do justice? If so problem solved...

Hey, it's good practice for when the baby comes.