By Anonymous - 30/04/2009 12:16 - United States

Today, my phone started ringing in the other room. I ran to go pick it up, tripped over my coffee table which gashed my leg, and knocked over my brand new 50" LCD TV, which broke over my head. Turns out it was a wrong number. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 432
You deserved it 15 292

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FAIL . Couldn't you just miss the call & call them back later ?

Maybe you should sober up before running in the house.

Comments

This seems to be another common theme on the site, people risking their lives rushing to answer phones, like they just can't look at the caller id and call the person back if it's important. They act like they were waiting for the doctor to call them back with important test results. But no, it's ALWAYS just a wrong number!

Shadydeals 0

Buy a weight to balance your tv, without it that shit is so unstable.

plav 0

Exactly why my phone is always in silient

deaditegirl 0

Why are there so many FMLs about people injuring themselves in a mad quest to answer the phone? Seriously, what phone call is THAT important? Voicemail was invented for a reason. Unless you're waiting for some extremely important phone call (in which case, keep the phone with you or something), just chill out already.

panda_n_shingy 0

if you're going to post a fake FML, make it slightly believable. please.

cubeenigma 0

hey at least it wasnt a telemarketer

You layout should be better when your dealing with a 1K+ tv.

they always say don't run.. now you know why.

Well, now you realized your mistake hopefully.