By Ladieda - 28/05/2012 10:15 - Netherlands - Apeldoorn

Today, my parents think it's so hot outside that it's okay for them to work in the garden naked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 617
You deserved it 2 541

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's their house, it's their garden, so it's their rules. Don't like it? Don't look.

Hopefully your friends wont stop by today! Or the cops... FYL

Comments

Rainbowbright99 4

Don't look. Just be thankful they love eachother and don't look.

Wait, you mean we're NOT supposed to garden naked?! Huhh, who knew?

AzzieC 12

Sounds like an excuse 2 torture u what did u do wrong

People need to try to be more in tune and free with their bodies.

Hahaha oh op, how lucky you are to have such ingenuitive parents.

You know, I'm an American, and I've been to the Netherlands, and I thought they were decidedly less stuffy about this kind of thing. The houses don't even have curtains on the windows because if you look in someone's house and catch an eyeful, well, it's your own damn fault for looking. (An attitude which I heartily endorse, FWIW.) OP, stop being such a prude. It's a human body. We all have one. *shrug*

Dad: "it's good to plant bulbs while showing off your bulbs! Don't worry, it's organic. And my scrotal skin cells will help fertilize the soil of our vegetable garden. Can't wait to harvest and eat it! Mmm!"

It's 88.My parents won't turn the air conditioning on.