By Anonymous - 04/12/2010 23:28 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my parents hassled me for wanting to get my tongue pierced, saying it was filthy, unprofessional, and degrading. About an hour later, my sister let slip that my nipple is pierced. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 488
You deserved it 36 750

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Fortuitous 0

At least she didn't tell them about your ******** piercing.

therealsuperman 0

haha "surprise! your nipple is pierced"

Comments

robc32ca 4

tongue piercings make youths sound like they're special needs since the 80's

Ydi for being filthy and unprofessional..

I love peoercings, and I have 8: nipple, nose, ears, and I used to also have my brow done too. take it from me though, a tongue ring is trashy, and tells everyone you meet about how kinky you are. my advice is to share that info only with hotties you want to know. don't get a tongue ring that will share that info for you with the interviewer, the bank teller, your grandparents,the sweet guy next door who would have dated you if he didn't see the slutty tongue ring... you get my point. better to leave a little mystery.

monnanon 13

Where the hell did that come from, I have never seen anyone with a tongue ring and assumed anything sexual about them. Ever think that people get things pierced because they want to and not because it means something.

That's such a load of bullshit. Tongue rings don't make you look trashy or slutty. I've been wanting my tongue pierced for ages, even back when I was innocent as crap, so there was absolutely no sexual reason for me to get it. Sure, it adds a nice little something to my fiancé and my sex life now, but when I got it... No sexual reasons whatsoever. So just be quiet.

My opinion: Piercings are sexy as hell, and they're a personal choice. I absolutely love lip piercings (especially snake bite) and eyebrow piercings. I've had both my eyebrows done, an industrial, both trags, both lobes (twice), and my lip. The only piercings I have left are the lobes. The great thing about piercings is that when you don't want them anymore, you can just take them out. If you don't like piercings, don't get them, but don't condemn others for getting them.

ktrose 0

Guess there is some things you can't share with your sister.

saladgirl007 0

Just one nip?! Ahahahahaha fail.

ulicksam 0

If you're young enough that your parents can tell you what to do and your sister can "tell on you", then you're too young to have nipple and tongue piercing. And for all that don't know (you parents out there) the tongue piercing is for oral sex.

monnanon 13

no the tongue piercing is for people who wish to have a piece of jewelery on their tongue. If it aids oral sex then that is a bonus but not the reason for getting it. Did i get a nose ring so I could make funny whistling noises through the hole?? no I got it because i like how it looks, the whistling is a bonus.

boatkicker 4

Agree with 181 about tongue piercings. Also, where does it say OP is young? Just because someone is an adult, does not mean that their parents stop butting in. My father still tries to tell me what to do. My grandmother still tries to tell him what to do. I don't have to follow his rules anymore, and he doesn't have to follow hers, but that certainly doesn't mean that our parents don't try and enforce them anyways.

monnanon 13

exactly, my mother came home with a fake nose ring (she was testing the look before getting it done for real) and my grandmother threw a hairy fit. My mother was 33 at the time. Funnily enough my gran never said anything to me when i got my nose and belly button done for real.

"Let it slip" that your sister got her coochie pierced. It's not like any of them are apt to yank her pants down to find out.

boatkicker 4