By Anonymous - 04/12/2010 23:28 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my parents hassled me for wanting to get my tongue pierced, saying it was filthy, unprofessional, and degrading. About an hour later, my sister let slip that my nipple is pierced. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 488
You deserved it 36 750

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Fortuitous 0

At least she didn't tell them about your ******** piercing.

therealsuperman 0

haha "surprise! your nipple is pierced"

Comments

Well.... YDI yo. As long as you're under your parents' roof, it's their roof, their rules. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS. Once you're on your own, THEN you can live however you please and pierce your BRAIN for all they care.

rebma234 0

Ah boopityboppity, your comments make my day.

cyh9 0

i think these comments are funnier than some of the FML's : )

The family will get over it trust me. you might have to put up with some shit from them but they will come around. There is nothing wrong with piercings. I've had my nipples done for over 4 yrs now and no problems. And my ears for over 2yrs. As to this they can cause problems. Bullshit once the area is held back up thats it. the only time they can get infected is during the healing. Unless you take them out and put something else in there that's not suppose to go there. but you'd have to be a dumb to do something like that.

Mortoli 30

Many methods probably got one with her or was with her etc. maybe op is a show off or down right told her.

ughh... who gets a tongue piercing. how do u eat....and talk, like wouldnt it bother you...*shivers* and then a nipple piercing.....eww even grosser...some people *sigh*

Mortoli 30

Depends on the piercing really and reasoning well many for that lol. I know someone who has one and well never mind. Lol.

The whole loosing sensitivity is crap.... I have both mine & feels great wen the fiance plays with them.... If anything.... It heightens sensitivity

CokokoLa 0

how about you don't do anything, people should leave there bodies like they are, I'm not saying that if your fat then you shouldn't do anything about it, I'm saying that why do you all those tattos, and peircings, you can be "cool" and "sexy" without them.