By woodchuck0022 - 21/05/2011 21:16 - Canada

Today, my pants felt a little looser than usual. Thinking I'd lost weight, I proudly went about my day. It wasn't until much later that I realised I hadn't lost any weight at all; my fly was down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 433
You deserved it 30 839

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hopefully you weren't commando as well.

DudeImBetter 0

35 don't you hate it when you think you've gained weight but actually your fly was up the whole day.

Comments

iRCassxD 0

That's pretty embarassing. The fact you thought you lost weight AND your fly was down.

it's pretty embarrassing that you post this

Ha people must have thought you were walking around all proud because people could see your dick :) .

zipping my fly usually doesn't affect me too much, its that damn button that does the trick. cheer up, op, you probably did lose a little weight!

I wasn't aware that an open fly would make that much of a difference. Interesting.

CateXOX 0

That's what I was thinking, I don't feel any different with my fly down, which is probably why I accidently leave it down so much. I'm a girl though, so it may be different for guys.

nategillan 0

im sure you know its down;)

I'm pretty sure OP didn't button his pants because otherwise the zipper wouldn't have made a difference.

your fly was down?? this ain't no ****** rap song bro

That's why you look in the mirror and/or actually do up your fly.

thebestof1984 0

So sick of seeing people write "fatty" Where the **** does it say the op was fat?

a_nutritionist 10

so sick of reading it? 3 people made the comment. thats 3 in 23, so 13%...yeah i can see how thatd really bug you...?

maybe u can use that mistaken pride as motivation to make that apparent weightloss real....trust me ull feel over the moon afterwards :)

The sad part is that you couldn't tell your fly was open by simply looking down, you probably had to use a series of mirrors to view your crotchetal region under your mountainous gut. I don't know how you wash your penis, but it's not like there are many visitors down there anyways.

Ditto. Must suck to be a guy with the crotch of a ballerina.

What?! How did I miss the return of plexico?

a_nutritionist 10

i believe this is his first comment in a while, but according to his profile...hes been a lurker for some time :P

a_nutritionist 10

doh my bad, i always read number of visits as number of times youve visited the site not the number of visitors to your profile