By megan228 - 20/03/2009 21:16 - United States

Today, my older brother and some of his cute friends came over. When we were inside, my mom yelled to me, "I got you some bigger tampons because you leaked all over your new underwear." They all started laughing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 143 499
You deserved it 9 016

Same thing different taste

Top comments

linzey 0

so i would totally die from embarrassment avoid his friends from now on

Wow great mom you got there. Yelling your private business for everyone, hot or not, to hear.

Comments

also jumbo tampons arent for "wider" or "loose" vaginas they just have more leakage protection, idiots.

fingersforteeth 0

I don't get how some of you think this is fake. It's very realistic and can happen to anyone, even people that DIDN'T write it into a magazine. And I'm sorry that happened. Sounds like something my mom would do, but not with boys around.

i kinda think you're missing that it was when they walked in... i assume that her mom didn't know that her brother's friends were even going to come over.

lexi_lu 0

Hahahahaha stop hating on the mom, maybe she did it purposely, because she has a little thing called a sense of humor..lighten up, half of you people wouldn't last a day in my family if you embarass that easily..

squeaky_fml 0

My mom used to do stuff like that when I was a teen. Sympathies. For the ignorant men here, tampon size has nothing to do with vag size, it's about how much you bleed. Tampons aren't like plugs, they are like sponges and can only absorb a certain amount. But I figure you probably knew that and were just being stupid on purpose.

oh man.. this is such a classic female story.. so made my day and alawys remember this story.. its ok atleast your pad didn't fall out in the middle of a track me run.. another classic one..

You should've just laughed with them. They would probably think that you're cool for not making a big deal about it like other girls do.