By broken - 02/09/2009 09:45 - Australia

Today, my mum hit me with her car as she was backing out of the driveway, hitting my leg, and crushing my bike. For the third time this year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 387
You deserved it 10 238

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kendalle_fml 0

umm MOVE? why are you standing behind a car when it is backing out over and over?

your mum can't drive and you have the reflexes of a rock

Comments

One of you REALLY needs to learn a lesson. Possibly both, but my expectations are pretty low these days.

You both suck. As soon as you hear the car start up, get the hell out of the way. Also, tell your mom to take it easy coming out of the ******* driveway. If she's going out at a normal speed, you must be LETTING her hit you. But if all of a sudden theres a ******* car in your face, she's PROBABLY going too fast for her own good. And yours.

I don't think your mom likes you very much. She might be trying to kill you. lmao. Thats wrong.

perryscherry 0

that was my exact thought...lol

2bad4life 0

Have u thought that maybe just maybe shes doing it on purpose??

9k5 0

Maybe you uh, shouldn't stand behind her car any more. =D

fastcared 1

Hey maybe you should learn to be safe

Really, if this has happened twice already, why are you still standing behind or, indeed, anywhere near her car when she is backing out?

I say YDI because if it happens once and you don't move it will happen again. DUH.

in OP's defense, some people freeze in the face of danger. but you should ask your mom if she knows how to use her rearview mirrors. or, like everyone else is saying, stop riding your bike in the driveway and run the hell away when she starts the car.