By broken - 02/09/2009 09:45 - Australia

Today, my mum hit me with her car as she was backing out of the driveway, hitting my leg, and crushing my bike. For the third time this year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 387
You deserved it 10 238

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kendalle_fml 0

umm MOVE? why are you standing behind a car when it is backing out over and over?

your mum can't drive and you have the reflexes of a rock

Comments

helpmeiamblind 0

Take the hint! Get out while you still can!

Seriously? How many times do you have to get run over in order to...oh, I don't know....move out of the way? Also, if she's run you over 3 times, I think she's trying to tell you something being one of the following: 1. I'm going senile and blind and should not be driving anymore. Please take my license away. 2. I hate you and want you to die. Good luck, I guess....next time move.

truth34bos 0

Thats How Im Gonna Teach My Kids To Not Play In The Street

ThatDopeKid 0

First, someone should teach you how to write without capitalizing the beginnings to all your words.

xoerica9 0
muffinsareyummy 1

sounds like your "mum" isn't very fond of you or your bike.

SuperSamBam 0

whoever said YDI, you're not a very good person.

Take some personal responsibility for your life. Also be aware of your surroundings and quit standing behind cars that are backing up.... I a mean REALLY!

I can understand getting hit once. Twice is a little iffy, you think you'd be a little more aware, but three times, you have to hold yourself accountable. Honestly.