By Stheno - 16/09/2013 12:49 - United Kingdom - Bristol

Today, my mum got engaged to her American pen-pal, who is in prison over there for murder. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 708
You deserved it 3 635

Stheno tells us more.

Sorry it took so long to write back I didn't know my FML got posted :) Now to explain a little. It turns out his trail wasn't fair and the reason he was found guilty was because his cell mate made a deal to get out of being sentenced if he lied about my step father admitting to murdering someone. His da also turned out to be an alcoholic. There is no evidence connecting my step father of the murder and now we're working on getting him released :)

Top comments

Sir_ND_Pity 35

He must be a killer romantic. No? I'll show myself out.

Disgusting how some women go for murderers. Or rapists. These women are twisted inside.

Comments

Well I'm not in prison and am a disabled veteran. If you would for her to be my pen pal I would be very happy to do so as I have only my children who usually only talk to me if they want something. The ones still living around here that is. So I would indeed be very happy to talk with someone.

But don't know how to leave contact info

It's hilarious because Catherine Tate filmed a series of comedy sketches about this exact situation. Mmm, fantastic.

Isn't this the exact scenario from an episode of the Catherine Tate show?

Just don't shower with your future step father!

Why would you even do that even if he wasn't a murderer???

Ok, that was a miss. It seemed funny at the time I swear!