By Mojo0608 - 05/03/2014 16:11 - United Kingdom - Twickenham

Today, my mum begged me to let her put fake nails on me to practice for her styling exam. I've been sitting on the toilet for the past half an hour trying to figure out how to wipe without damaging something. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 601
You deserved it 6 085

Mojo0608 tells us more.

So I've never really been one for fake nails and I used to play the violin so I kept them as short as possible which is a habit I've kept. They aren't that long really (nowhere near claw length), so when my mum asked I thought it wouldn't be a problem. Um, yeah... No... I'm still on the toilet... Well not really, but I'm going to try getting these off as soon as I can, they're just weird to me. I think my mother will "nail" the exam, thanks for the puns and sympathy! :)

Top comments

Damn. I never understood why women got those kind of nails on purpose anyway.

Comments

Well I bet they are hard to get used to...I sure hope she passes so you are no longer a gunnie pig...

Dswank620 18
shesamazingg_ 7

Reading this on the toilet I have deduced that you can wipe by inserting the tissue and sliding with the index side of the hand. wash underneath those nails though.

Ask her to wipe for you. Actually, if you can type this than you can probably wipe....

There's a difference between hitting a keypad that has no sentience and between almost gauging out something. Just saying.

Not all FMLs are written on the same day as it happened.

Simple solution: Wipe with your hand not your fingers. This is obvious and simple.