By Sarah - 25/08/2009 16:04 - United Kingdom

Today, my mother was cleaning out my underwear drawer and found my vibrator. Everytime I see her in the hall, she just cracks up and makes jokes about how I can't get a guy, so I have to rely on electronics. What's worse, she told my dad AND posted a status on facebook about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 615
You deserved it 10 408

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYL for having such an immature mother. o.o That's unbelievable.

Jess_Love 0

wait why was she cleaning out your underwear drawer?

Comments

I would've done the same thing as your mom. I do tend to laugh at people who have vibrators but no boyfriend.

Do you also laugh at men with hands that don't have a girlfriend?

screwtaylor 0

They're just jealous that you get better orgasms than they do. The OP's parents are like 50. No humor, and not a good sex life.

LOL yeah so true...i wouldnt be surprised if your mom bought one for herself

Your mom is a total BITCH. Ok, playfully making fun of you is one thing (even though masturbating is not a sign of desperation or pathetic-ness), but she posted it on Facebook!?? Beat her over the head with the vibrator. Then move out. Or do what #6 said. I like that idea.

yea I wouldn't mind her making fun of me, I would be so pissed if she decided to tell the whole Internet though. once it's on there it is forever

Why the **** was your mom cleaning out your underwear drawer in the first place? FYL for your mom being an immature bitch, but I'm tempted to put YDI for having your parents added to your Facebook

Not everyone has things to hide from their parents. The things my friends post on facebook I could care less if my parents see it. Plus even if she wasn't friends with her mom (which it never actually said that she was) her mom still would have posted it and i'm sure someone would have mentioned it to her, if not her mother herself.

curryndricegirll 0

well...she did have her underwear drawer to hide from her mother. what do yo have to say for that?

What... Plenty of girls vibe even when they HAVE a guy... in fact, a lot of them use vibrators DURING sex! You know... that's why they're called toys... meant to be played with AND shared. Just owning a toy doesn't mean shit... Your mother is retarded. Agreed with 19, and 6.

"meant to be played with AND shared." That's how STD/Is happen...Just sayin'.

xHannifax I don't think she meant it that way. Probably played and shared with her boyfriend or significant other. Doesn't mean it'll spread STD's / STI's unless the two of them have one. Plus who said she doesn't clean it in between..?

clean in between? really? do you know anyone who would bother to do that? It would be clever but no one does it. but basically when you share you should prepare....to get an STD/STI.

chicagofireallez 0

how does a couple using a vibrator in bed spread STDs?

cetaitamour 0

Who doesn't clean their vibrators inbetween use...?

And of course, I didn't mean they could only both be sticking it in their asses either. Maybe the guy is just sticking the girl while sticking the girl. Obviously, you also seem to have little information about the different kinds of vibrators there are. There's this little one you stick on your finger and rub all over you or your partner's body. That's not STD spreading... though you could finger yourself/your partner with it, true, but usually it's still used by one participant on another, not both on each other. I was also of course aiming for intimate moments with each other, not actually letting your girl friend borrow your vibe for the weekend lmfao And really, yeah, who DOESN'T clean between uses? Egh...

xHanniffax seems to be ignorant of the fact that STIs are spread by all forms of sexual contact, not just sex toys. A couple that plays with sex toys are just as likely (if not more so) to get them from sex as from the toys they use to enhance sex. UTIs from unclean toys, maybe. or maybe she thought DameGreyWulf meant sharing toys with friends not involved with the couple's sex sessions. Which would be pretty unhygienic.

whathajel 0

i agree. that sounds gross. why wouldn't you clean it?

yea I have a one even though I actually have sex too, sometimes my person just isn't there or sleeping and I'm horny. lol. I do have my own place though and even when I didn't I would hide it in unlikely places that ppl hopefully wouldn't look.

8IGHTY8 0

assassinate ur moms facebook profile!!

and_then94 0
smiley123_ 0

wow, your mom sounds horrible. if i were you i'd move out asap

curryndricegirll 0

wow...immature much? and she can't move out since she needs her mother to clean out her underwear drawer and all. whatever, it'll all blow over. it's not a big deal.

I keep my private things in my beaver. And by beaver I mean my souvenir "canned beaver" my friend got for me in PEI. I would think other people hide it in their underwear drawer because why would anybody think that somebody else would look in there. It's a sacred drawer!