By depressednupset - 30/12/2010 15:06 - United States

Today, my mother told me to 'quit having a pity party'. I was just diagnosed with depression. I've lost my boyfriend, my job, my academic standing, and I just got rejected from every graduate school I applied for. And my mother thinks I'm a cry baby. Great. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 559
You deserved it 8 236

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Living well is the best revenge. Show them all by stepping up. Do deal with the depression. It's neither easy nor fun.

Comments

tubal069 0

I agree with your mom I mean hell you graduated college and still have the ability to further your education thats a blessing. So you lost your punk ass boyfriend that was sleeping with his male friends he would have gotten you pregnant and made promises to marry you which would never happened...So yeah stop bitchin' pull up your big girl panties and snap out of it!

You are being a cry baby. You are mot the only person to have that jappen to them. Get over it.

thamavrikx7 0

get some self confidence ya jackwagon!

life gets you down, we all go through trouble just rise above it

shit happens and life moves on... with or with out u :)

And now you got on the internet and whined about it you damn crybaby... And I'm sure none of what happened was because you were running around whining either... I'm tired of you whiny "depressed" people.. Everyone has pains, get over it..

Know what I'm tired of? Insensitive assholes who know nothing about depression. Does it make a difference? Not at all. So why should your opinion matter?

lets see what she thinks when you talk about suicide!

Every cloud has a silver lining. Life will get better, just look at the good things in life.