By SlapAndTickle - 11/10/2013 03:04 - United States

Today, my mother kept nagging at me because my 9-month-old daughter only calms down when I play her metal. She demands I use gospel, otherwise she will turn into a "devil-worshipping lunatic like her mother". FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 667
You deserved it 5 152

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I love rocking out to some metal with baby cousin. Sound like an awesome kid you got. :)

sucks for you op next time you should say 'I hope she doesnt turn out like her grandmother'' and see what she says about that

Comments

I love the way you're raising your kid! Same music mine will listen too! And bo where is the lyrics does it say anything about worshipping God.

beetlejuice88 1

Dear 0P they have a baby lullaby metal CD and Christian metal than the next time your mother says that he could be a devil worshiper be like mom it's gospel metal

I think the best lullaby is the Apocalyptica version of Metallica's "Enter the Sandman". Too bad is wasn't around when my kids were babies!

unixdude 9

Remind your mom that, just like Jesus, the Devil is a myth.

Thank bob that my parents are metal heads like me, so they love playing metal for my daughter too. lol!

One time my baby cousin was making a huge fuss while sitting on her mom's lap, so she starts bouncing her on her knee while humming the Imperial March. She quieted down instantly.

is there an "YMR tab, = your moms right"

You can listen to heavy metal and not be a Satanist. Obviously.

According to OP's Mum, she's a devil worshipping lunatic, presumably after being brought up on gospel, and she wants her granddaughter brought up on gospel to stop it happening to her. I recall a definition of insanity as doing something again and expecting a different result.