By Eres - 11/02/2011 07:04 - United States

Today, my mom took away my medication. She's afraid I'll get "hooked". The medication is anti-anxiety pills. I have horrible anxiety attacks that sometimes cause me to scratch my arms until they bleed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 177
You deserved it 4 513

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'll never understand why parents do this to their kids... They need to stop listening to Paranoia News and grow some common sense.

Randy1994 0

Comments

Yikes. Hopefully the arm scraching will cause her to give them back. In the meantime use Savlon to keep them clean (saying this as a former armscratcher myself).

As a whole-body-scratcher myself I understand and say FYL for having such an ignorant mom. Make her understand the importance and make her take you serious somehow - not being taken seriously just makes it all worse

Or, crazy idea here, dont turn to homicide, and while shes sleeping steal them back?

BikeAllDay818 6
birds_fml 7

OP, if you're a minor, call the cops, because that's abuse or neglect or something... failure to provide care. If you're an adult, call the cops, because that's theft.

If the OPs a minor than it is actually the parents choice to medicate the child for something like anxiety. If the cops could step in every time there was a child who wasn't on some kind of mood stabilizer or the like when they ought to be there would be a lot of parents in trouble. You have to consider things like how many religious communities don't believe in medicating and such.

Being part of a religious community is not an excuse to turn off the child protection agents when they come to take the kids away. To refuse medication needed is as bad parenting as refusing to feed properly.

wow. that sucks sorry dude I wish I could give u some pointers on how to sneak them back.

Just lace her coffee with something that she'll need meds for, then hide them. Mwahaha.