By newdriver - 11/05/2009 00:55 - United States

Today, my mom told me to follow her car closely to my aunt's house. I kept really close to her which caused me to get pulled over for tailgating. I explained everything to the cop so he went over to my mom to see if that was the truth. My mom said she didn't know me. I got a ticket. Thanks mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 80 499
You deserved it 5 626

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So wait... the cop pulled YOU over, and your mom pulled over as well and sat there waiting for the cop to finish talking to you even though SHE wasn't in trouble, and then claimed to not know you even though he presumably explained the situation to her? Doesn't make much sense to me...

that is awful!!! I can't believe your mother would do that to you, that is one of the bitchiest moves ever. I def think she should pay your ticket or talk to the police and get it completely gone. That is bull sh**.

Comments

Curtieeeez 0

I KNOW! Steal her credit card or something then buy some stuff online. Useless stuff. Like loads of unwanted crap from eBay. And make sure it's equal or more value than the credit card (: Although that might not work, and she might **** you over. (As if you haven't been already)

EatYourSpinach 0

Uhhhh #10...what accident are you talking about?? No one reported anything...WTF?....where did you even get that from???super nerd....

#10 what accident are you talking about?

What the eff is wrong with your mum??? Is she on drugs or something??? Sorry, mate.

grazynaanka 0

haha @ #12 he could buy like a bunch of vibrators or something. your mom sucks.

Its not a he, dumbshit. I'm glad people have enough time to glance up at the gender icon and get the full meaning of the FML.

That's horrible that she did that to you.

blland 0

this is horrible >< ydi

FYL for the mom, YDI for actually tailgating.