By virginmary - 06/12/2009 08:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mom told me that I am going to end up getting myself pregnant. I am 21 and a virgin. She continued to yell at me and call me a liar all night. I don't know which is worse, being a 21 year old virgin or my mother accusing me of lying about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 550
You deserved it 3 186

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, I'm a 23 year old virgin. I don't think there's anything wrong with it. :)

there's nothing wrong with being a virgin, seriously. you'll be glad you kept it when you meet the special one for you(:

Comments

No guys! You are all wrong! The word is.... Glitch! Her mom wasn't programmed like she should have been

I don't see what's wrong with being a virgin at 21. Means you have something special that alot of other girls don't have. The fact that you have a real problem with virginity is what really sucks about your life. People don't really value it anymore.

whats to value? it's a biological impulse and reproductive technique you don't see the animal kingdom having such a kerfuffle over this they just get on with it happy as owt.

christi002 0

You have to realize other animals have tiny brains for one; two, their day consists of pooping and sleeping and eating. For example, a lion can never amount to anything more than a lion, a dog can never amount to anything more than a dog. Another thing, there is only one other animal that has sex for pleasure/love (dolphins) the rest do it for two reasons... reproduction, and dominance.

Being a 21 year old virgin is fine. Respectable even. Living with your mom in Maryland and putting up with her shit at your age on the other hand, is questionable at best.

gawdihatelife 0

i'm a 21 year old virgin. don't feel bad about it.

If you're 21, what business is it of your mother's whether or not you're a virgin? You're an adult. I'm not saying you should go out and lose your virginity, but regardless of your virginal status it is none of her business what you and other adults do behind closed doors. Instead of proclaiming your virginity to her, tell her it's none of her business.

texassmile05 0

Be proud of your virginity! I wish I still had mine!

well I've been dating my gf for more than two years and I'm still a virgin..