By jannister - 13/08/2012 19:25 - Germany - Bad Blankenburg

Today, my mom threw my tampons in the garbage and said that from now on, I'll be buying pads instead. Turns out she read a scare story going around by email that all the local teens are soaking their tampons in alcohol and inserting them anally to secretly get drunk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 903
You deserved it 2 148

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Man I am so drunk off my ass right now"

It could be worse. My friends mom opened up the trash once to look for her used tampons because she thought she was faking being on her period and hiding being pregnant. All because of some Dr. Phil episode too.

Comments

Seriously??? Wow I'm sorry you have to live with her

BubbleGrunge 18

This is actually true, and kids are soaking things in alcohol to anally get drunk, but perhaps you can talk to your mother OP. Express your reason for wanting tampons, after all it is your body. Also, let her know that this is not something you're interested in doing, and that if you wanted to get piss face drunk you would drink like a normal person. Converse with your mom OP, it can't hurt!

foreveralways13 6
PseudoLink 1

Then again, your mom probably bought them for you if she was still able to throw them away.

dannnngthatsux 19

Pseudo is assuming that since she felt she could just throw them away, mom bought them. Not a valid assumption.

She got rid of your tampons but not the booze in the liquor cabinet? Smart. Kids would never think to DRINK alcohol.

superbubbles 4

That can kill you because the alcohol can bypass the liver and it gets in your bloodstream.

Actually this true, however they soak a tampon in alcohol and put it up their pussy. The alcohol then goes to the blood steam faster then cusoming it orally. However it is very dangerous as it can lead to alcohol poisoning. How do I know this? I worked in an ER for five years, and I saw girls coming in so drunk they has to be admitted for several days. It's very sad, however this does happen specially a lot in high school and college. I think op your mom did over react in a way but then again, perhaps she was just trying to look after you. Although I think she should of talked to you and trusted you enough not just go throw away your tampons.

How in the world would a person insert a "used" tampon (for all practical purposes) into a body cavity. It's like wiping before you poop. Just doesn't make any sense :-/

Soak them while they're still in their plastic inserted thingy.

touchesthelight 8

They don't use a used ones. They use fresh ones. Don't be an utter doofus...

#61 kids are doing that, too. They use salt to make more of a liquid. It's basically a shot of hard liquor. Though I would NOT recommend this since there are more ingredients in hand sanitizer than just ethyl alcohol.

patacus 14

that sounds like it would be 100x more painful than just drinking the vodka in the first place