By ShadowReiku - 23/08/2013 02:05 - United States - Odenton

Today, my mom put me in charge of her business's Facebook. Later, I was doing homework and took a Facebook break, changing my status to "So fucking boring." I'd forgotten to log out of the business account. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 712
You deserved it 60 398

fishyrael tells us more.

Hey guys. I did realize my mistake very shortly after and deleted the status before anyone caught it. My mom's business is still getting off the ground and so I would be very surprised to find out that anyone at all saw it before it was deleted. As for no one caring, my facebook is only for very close friends, so I wasn't expecting any likes or anything - just any reprieve from the dullness of what I was doing. This was not really an end of the world thing, just a little "Oh shit" moment I thought I'd share.

Top comments

That's what Twitter is for. Updates no one cares about. Lol.

Comments

NatalieOntheTram 11

What's really "******* boring" are the statuses that let us all know how bored you are.

You especially deserved it for whining and moaning for everyone to see. Only boring people get bored!

That will teach your mom to trust a teenager with something that requires maturity and discipline.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Some teenagers can actually handle doing things that require maturity and discipline. :) I manage my riding instructor's non-profit's page, and I'd never post anything like that even on my own page.

If you are on a Facebook and not sure which one it is log out to play it safe...

olpally 32

All I do on Facebook is post funny photos and sports updates, i leave the drama and bullshit off Facebook, no one cares about that shit anyways, especially women with babies, no one gives a **** 90% of the time. YDI op. idiot

Ydi, because you did it to yourself. hope you didn't get into too much trouble OP!

That's why they let you delete status updates. Have you learned your lesson? Because that was stupid.

Obey_StudBoii 23

Hope this doesn't send your moms business downhill.