By ShadowReiku - 23/08/2013 02:05 - United States - Odenton

Today, my mom put me in charge of her business's Facebook. Later, I was doing homework and took a Facebook break, changing my status to "So fucking boring." I'd forgotten to log out of the business account. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 712
You deserved it 60 398

fishyrael tells us more.

Hey guys. I did realize my mistake very shortly after and deleted the status before anyone caught it. My mom's business is still getting off the ground and so I would be very surprised to find out that anyone at all saw it before it was deleted. As for no one caring, my facebook is only for very close friends, so I wasn't expecting any likes or anything - just any reprieve from the dullness of what I was doing. This was not really an end of the world thing, just a little "Oh shit" moment I thought I'd share.

Top comments

That's what Twitter is for. Updates no one cares about. Lol.

Comments

Why do you need to tell people that you are boring yourself or that you bore other people?

I didn't even realise a Facebook break was a thing?

alonzo368 5

Like Im so ******* bored right now.. ugh... O.M.G. Im going to tell eeeeveryone!!! They all wanna know what IIIII'M doing!! Yaaaay me!! ******* moron...

Well, it looks like your mom needs to find someone far more responsible to handle her businesses Facebook page... You're an idiot.

I always delete people like you off my Facebook. I get sick of those statuses. Last I even updated mine was over a year ago, and it was to announce news people cared about.

Llama_Face89 33

Do you want me to feel bad for you? You deserve all of it

CharresBarkrey 15

This is exactly why I deleted my Facebook. How in the hell do people like you get such a narcissistic attitude to where you would actually think that anyone would want to know that you're bored? That's barely worse than moms posting ENDLESS photos of their babies.

just cause people post on their fbs that they are bored does not make them narcissistic. and moms who post about their babies a lot is cause being a mom is a 24/7 thing and especially first time moms, its an exciting thing. quit being an ass.