By ShadowReiku - 23/08/2013 02:05 - United States - Odenton

Today, my mom put me in charge of her business's Facebook. Later, I was doing homework and took a Facebook break, changing my status to "So fucking boring." I'd forgotten to log out of the business account. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 712
You deserved it 60 398

fishyrael tells us more.

Hey guys. I did realize my mistake very shortly after and deleted the status before anyone caught it. My mom's business is still getting off the ground and so I would be very surprised to find out that anyone at all saw it before it was deleted. As for no one caring, my facebook is only for very close friends, so I wasn't expecting any likes or anything - just any reprieve from the dullness of what I was doing. This was not really an end of the world thing, just a little "Oh shit" moment I thought I'd share.

Top comments

That's what Twitter is for. Updates no one cares about. Lol.

Comments

Posting "so ******* boring" in any Facebook account is a stupid move. You knew you were on your moms work account earlier, and even if you had been on your account, no one would have even known you were talking about homework, it makes no sense. That was just a stupid move OP. Either way, just delete the post.

caitlinbblack 14

There's a delete button. It's not FYL unless someone commented on it. Otherwise it's just a status not an FML moment.

You can delete that, you know.. And by the way, no one cares!

PhishloverA 14

Hey guys. I did realize my mistake very shortly after and deleted the status before anyone caught it. My mom's business is still getting off the ground and so I would be very surprised to find out that anyone at all saw it before it was deleted. As for no one caring, my facebook is only for very close friends, so I wasn't expecting any likes or anything - just any reprieve from the dullness of what I was doing. This was not really an end of the world thing, just a little "Oh shit" moment I thought I'd share.

I'm glad nothing bad came of it. I was expecting some horrific story that was along the lines of you not discovering your mistake until many comments and hours later.

This is why I don't use Facebook lol it'll look the same unless you look at the name/picture.

why would she put you In charge of her business' facebook? shouldn't she be the one responsible for that?

threer 30

I'm in charge of my aunt's. Its basically 'hiring' a close 'friend' for free.

Running a business by yourself is difficult. I use to help my mom with hers all the time

How do you have homework when there is no school in the summer?

There is such a thing as summer homework, and some people have already started school, like me for example.

#63: Not all FMLs are posted immediately. Some of them are weeks-months old and are just now getting published.