By Anonymous Cunt - 24/11/2012 19:38 - Netherlands - Blaricum

Today, my mom had a tantrum and screamed at me over my use of bronzer. She called me a selfish bitch and claimed that I'm somehow slowly giving myself skin cancer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 004
You deserved it 17 620

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell her she's slowly giving herself high blood pressure from freaking out about shit that's not a big deal

Because fake tan stuff has UV rays within it! That's how it works! Duh!

Comments

I think the fact that you're turning orange just may freak her out. Lol can't blame her ;)

nikkinurse 10

Tell her you don't tan- it is bronzed like lotion or blush- she is just worried about you- I had the same exchange with my mom :)

....wow Your mom is an idiot. Sorry OP. And to everyone assuming bronzer is spray tan...it's not. It just makeup. No fake orangeness involved if you do it right.

bronzer is makeup, not tan. it goes on the face....

Mademoiselle_fml 34

Guys, bronzer isn't a fake tan or anything. It's just makeup you apply on your face, usually to add contours or a natural, "sun-kissed" glow to your cheeks and forehead. You will -not- look like Snooki or an oompa-loompa if you use it (correctly).

Bronzers are ALOT better than going and getting spray tans or going in the beds. Cancer really sucks and no one should ever have to go through it. My cancer was caught early so I was fortunate, but many are not as lucky.

BlackBlazeCobra 16

She just doesn't want you to look like an Oompa Loompa and Snooki's lovechild. If you want to tan, do it naturally. And be careful.

Doing it "naturally" also causes skin cancer... there is no "safe" tan. Bronzer or fake tan is your best option. However bronzer is preferred cause you're a lot less likely to come out looking like an orange.

No worries, it doesn't give skin cancer lol. Just expect a lot of snookie jokes about how fake you look. Have fun!

There are some makeups that do have cancer chemical stuff in it. Maybe she watched something about it and doesn't want you to wear it anymore?