By AllergyRidden - 24/12/2011 22:05 - United States

Today, my Mom and I found out that we're allergic to the wood my Dad has been making fires with. She can't see, I can't breathe. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 648
You deserved it 2 297

Same thing different taste

Top comments

When I first read this all I saw was "dad" and "wood". Glad that didn't go in the direction I was heading. BTW Merry Christmas everyone, or "Happy Holidays" for all you politically correct bastards ha.

Comments

Is there a different type of wood? If not Merry Christmas!

"we're allergic to the wood my Dad has been making fires with." This is the new eumphemism relating to getting into accident involving cockmeat sandwiches and other related sexual activities. Keep up with the times, man.

This is a reply to #45. Stupid reply button...

Kinda sick how you can take a situation about burning logs into a complete sexual encounter with both parents with sick descriptive terms about bodily fluids and breathing. You sir. Need help

It's called a "dirty joke". Joking about those situations does not mean i'm interested into that disturbing shit. Lighten up a little, it's christmas!

I dont "lighten up" around christmas (CHRISTmas for Christ's sake) about descriptive non-funny jokes about having sex with mom and dad. Idc what you say, you still need help.

Read: "NOT INTERESTED INTO THAT KIND OF DISTURBING SHIT" Other fml's have "WINCEST" and other comments relating to having sex with a family member, yet no one stops them. Half of them are joking. I post a joke and then "You're sick, you need help". What the ******* hell???

Wincest is like "i went to a dating site and my brother came up best match 8 times" or stupid. You on the other hand, took "my dad was burning wood and me and my mom got an allergic reaction" to "my mom and i were blowing my dad and he shot loads onto our faces" Thats what the **** i meen by you need help

Something stupid* Edit = im pretty sure more than half are joking, if not i give up on humanity

Also (hopefully lastly) read: "idc what you say, you need help"

Fine, absolutely no humor. Just going back to "you're a dumb idiot, learn about the subject before commenting" crap. *Sigh Just end it...

You started it, and now you want to end it? I think i just won my first internet fight!!! And its about descriptive incest...

GoW_Chick 14

69- No I think you just won the douche award give him a break it was funny not everyone has something stuck up their ass.

No, you having images about descriptive incest litterally out of nowhere and think its funny to put it on fml, then you have issues you need to resolve, im just trying to help out **** up people, one creepy fucktard at a time.

How is 38 even realitivly close to being funny?

GoW_Chick 14

He was using previous comments and FMLs in his it wasn't out of nowhere just read some of above comments.

I give up on society, if thats humour nowadays, im goin to live with the aliens.

GoW_Chick 14

Too bad for you aliens also enjoy dirty jokes damn and you were so close

.... For all you know, humans are the only ones who knows what humour is.... And every alien knoes that incest causes baby aliens to be born with extra tenticles

GoW_Chick 14

And yet they still crack up over incest jokes :)

Humor is a necessary survival trait for sentient species. Ps. I guess I did pick up on what you were going for. That makes me an incestuous dirty joke lover

flockz 19

silentbutfunny- learn to get a dirty joke. what A TEEN said was funny, you're just too caught up in how "nasty" it is. in this thread, you royally pissed me off, more than any commenter on this website. and to think you thought you "won your first internet fight"!! HAHAHA. what a joke. every comment is thumbed down, while A TEEN's are thumbed up. if you come to a website called "**** my life", then you better well damn expect funny comments like this. now do what your name says an be silent, but not funny, just silent.

KiddNYC1O 20

Damn, silentbutfunny, I thought it was a bit tasteless too but you take it too seriously.

Wait what are you doing posting this FML then ?

Ozone1232 5

It's a thing called not breathing in the smoke or burrowing your face in it. Haha but I know exactly how you feel op. Merry Christmas.

So, don't breathe and walk around in darkness. Survival tip noted.

dillies 3

Get some new wood, and a air purifier. Maybe that will work. O shit it's Christmas day, you should really go to the emergency room.

needsagf14 12

That's gotta suck. I hope you find some wood that you aren't allergic to and stay warm through the holidays!