By Amy (grossed out) - 27/04/2014 13:43 - Australia - Adelaide

Today, my long-distance boyfriend got extremely drunk and insisted that we left the Skype call on all night so it was like I was there with him. I woke up to the sound of him vomiting loudly at 3am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 717
You deserved it 6 061

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Chelsea_bella 20

At least it was long distance vomiting.

Comments

At least you can just hang up and go back to bed, OP.

eaglerob 20

Could have been worse, you could have actually been there and got vomited on

supersquirel500 10

Am I the only one who thought it was kinda sweet and cute that he thought of you when he was drunk and wanted you to be there with him (and to do that he wanted to Skype call you all night)as well?..

I think so. You don't just call people mid-vomit.

I do. It's sweet that even when his brain isn't functioning properly, he's thinking about you. (Maybe best of all you know he's not drunkenly hooking up with some random girl!)

Through the vomiting sounds and probably not getting the image out of her head, it is cute! Could have been doing anything yet his alcoholic state wanted a Skype call :)

I don't think it's particularly sweet that he "insisted" she stay on Skype with him, especially since he woke her up by puking at 3:00 a.m. Drunk calling, drunk texting, and drunk Skyping are all very bad ideas. At that point, I probably would have said to him, "Okay, hon, I'm hanging up now."

Oh, I misread that, my apologies. I guess it is cute, to a degree, but it's also pretty sad, not to mention gross..

In the moment of extreme intoxication when his brain would have been struggling to make sense of anything or string a sentence together he was still thinking of you.... Kinda nice really...

How do people like this get relationships??

ikr! Only non-humans who don't vomit deserve relationships.