By namhtor - 28/09/2009 19:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, my little sister asked what masturbation was. We were having a family dinner with my grandparents. My mother then said, "Why don't you ask your brother? He is a pro." FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 499
You deserved it 6 741

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Bimmer you are stupid. You call someone an idiot for bad grammar and then say expect bad grammar in your comment. What does that make you? A hypocritical idiot?

DbeX 0
z411811 0



You are all idiots. Firstly, grammar doesn't equal spelling. Secondly, no grammar mistakes were in the story, only spelling. Thirdly, there was one mistakes, so why would you say mistakes, which is plural. Lastly, no one caught Bimmers GRAMMAR mistake, which is that you put "you" after the other noun in second person plural. Also, he had no typos, and it's stupud to expect them as all iPods have auto correct. ---The grammar Nazi

Wow.The grammar Nazi, for someone who cares so much about their spelling and grammar, but... You made so many mistakes yourself... LIKE, in the spot where you said "Thirdly, there was one mistakes,", that is a mistake itself. :) Next time you are going to critisize someone for their spelling and grammar, check your own. :)

You are all idiots. Firstly, grammar doesn't equal spelling. Secondly, no grammar mistakes were in the story, only spelling. Thirdly, there was one mistake, so why would you say mistakes, which is plural. Lastly, no one caught Bimmers GRAMMAR mistake, which is that you put "you" after the other noun in second person plural. Also, he had no typos, and it's stupid to expect them as all iPods have auto correct. ---The grammar Nazi, now fixed, stupid iPod.

FrankieTheNimrod 0

Actually, the original FML does have grammar mistakes. At the end, the quotation marks should be at the beginning and end of the mother's statement. There should also be a period. And if you really want to be anal about it, there should be a question mark signifying that your "...so why would you say mistakes..." sentence is a question.

'which is that you put "you" after the other noun in second person plural' That's not a grammatical rule. It's perhaps preferable to do it that way as a matter of etiquette, but gramatically it makes absolutely no difference.

Horrible punctuation. GRAMMAR GIRL STRIKES AGAIN!