By Anonymous - 04/08/2011 23:19 - United States

Today, my landlord told me he is raising my rent next month. I thought he was kidding until he asked if I still wanted to live here. My landlord is also my live-in boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 161
You deserved it 3 959

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Perhaps he is trying to hint something...

I think he's hinting towards a breakup, my dear.

Comments

hopelessxdesign 5

you're dating and living with your landlord? How does paying the rent work? Do you seriously pay all of it? If so, that is bs. He should have to pay the bills too, you're not the only one living there.

you deserved it for being such a **** to hook up with landlord

Lady82621 0

#93 too much... However u are completely special for paying all rent and giving up the coosh coosh, something has to give either I'm not paying and we not doing the grown up!

Show him how you like it, by leaving that *****!

Do you even have any self steem OP. Find another place, and dump the bastard. Seriously!

what a jerk. you're better off without him if he's gonna be like that.

jadejazmyn 5

well sounds like he doesn't want to be w you any more. find a new place fast.

charlieinfinite 1

That's when you say "Do you still want to have sex?"

naa, she shouldn't do that. at least not without dumping him.

201Blackhawk 0

Either it's over....or its on..your choice, more action for him, or more pay to put it in simplest form.

Contivity 1

In another post: My live-in GF is freaking out because I raised the rent. My landlord raised the price; thus I have to raised hers too.

Boyfriend is the landlord. Boyfriend doesn't HAVE a landlord. Read.