By Anonymous - 27/04/2011 17:34 - United States

Today, my landlord informed me that after 8 months, we are finally getting cable and internet in our house. I move out tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 800
You deserved it 3 805

Same thing different taste

Top comments

72- im pretty sure we already established that.

I'd die without Internet for 8 months.. that's means no FML!

Comments

That sucks, I know how awesome cable is. Who else had the illegal black box with all the premium channels for free? **** I loved that.

But what you weren't informed that it's a special Cable and Internet set up by your landlord. All channels and websites just go straight to a video of him playing with himself in a meadow.

I see what you tried to do there. But your message pissed me off much more than it made me chuckle.

omg_a_BALLOON 0

How are you on FML if you don't have Internet?

thebestof1984 0

It's called smart phones, geesh. You do realize you do not need to have a laptop or desktop to get the Internet.

Wait, where are you getting connection from if you didn't have it for the past 8 months? o_O

its called free wifi from a little place called starbucks

theres this little coffee shop called starbucks & guess what ! they have FREE wifi ! o. m. g.

i think thats a little hard if the cables are under the ground...

let's just hope the internet sux really bad, then it wouldnt feel like such a great loss, but still FYL

You're moving out, why do you give a ****, move on with your life.

enonymous 8

Take a splitter and run the wire to your new house. even if it's across the US. free cable!

and you didn't buy your own internet becauseeeee???

kinga08 0

Some landlords don't want to allow all the drilling and holes in walls needed in order to install a high speed internet connection, cable TV, etc. Without that connection set up in the building, you can't just buy internet on your own.

TheDrifter 23

What house doesn't already have cable and phone lines run into it?

33 ur pic is awesome haha I want a cup like that