By ohmy. - 27/12/2010 17:52 - United States

Today, my husband yawned in the middle of our wedding vows. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 473
You deserved it 7 154

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lidemocr 0

it's a reflex. although I have learned the art of yawning through my nose for situations like this

sallen0046 4

Yawning is a nervous reaction, as well as an indicator of being tired. Weddings are both tiring and nerve wracking, so it's perfectly natural that someone would have such a response. Don't take it as a personal attack upon your marriage.

Comments

perdix 29

He was probably thinking of all the excitement he was facing with a lifetime of having sex with no one else but you.

Maybe not only when we're tired, but I think we yawn at least 80% of the time for being tired. Or it's just that when we're tired, we (sub)consciously associate yawning with the feeling of being tired. And because you think about it, you yawn. :P Either way, nobody will probably be reading this last sentence anyway, because they moved onto the next message way before. hehe.

Acousticpixie14 6

No, you also yawn when you're bored, or as a nervous reflex...etc. But to yawn during your wedding vows? He was either nervous or tired...probably a little bit of both.

He was probably tired because he didn't sleep the night before from being so nervous. Stop complaining.

Is she for real? This is one of the dumbest FMLs.

So what? He was tired. It's no big deal. YDI for thinking it's such a bad thing to do.

mintcar 9

We all know everyone came for the reception, so let's try speeding things up OP. Sheesh. YDI for writing an incredibly long vow.

angela3222 0