By alexa - 08/12/2015 17:14 - Germany - N?rnberg

Today, my husband put on a nice suit and asked me out to dinner. When he found out I was on my period, he decided to stay home instead, since there was "no point" anymore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 066
You deserved it 2 637

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Next time keep that part about riding the cotton pony a secret until after desert has been served.

dman798 18

If he wont spoil you when you are on it then does he deserve you to begin with?

Comments

He still should of treated you to a nice dinner :(

Mathalamus 24

That's just being complacent. You can't expect them to sustain the romance for decades. It's a little difficult.

How is it difficult to be romantic at least every now and then??

#31 you absolutely can be romanic until the day you die. That is just an excuse.

My grandparents were known for holding hands and were romantic until the day my grandma died. Even when my grandma was very sick and my grandpa had to be a full time caretaker for her as her physical health deteriorated. I'm sure it's hard, especially at stressful times, but it's completely possible.

"Should of"? Really? Go to bed, No dinner for you.

I thought I was the only one thinking that.

That's a dick move on his part, OP. Hopefully he wasn't serious

tantanpanda 26

He couldn't have been serious. There'd still be a point because that's what a period is. I'll excuse myself now.

tell him you remembered how small he was anyways and 'theres no point anyways'

Great advice.... You should be a marriage counselor....

that makes no ******* sense what if he had like a 16 inch ****?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
leogachi 15

@5 That's a silly thing to say. You don't even know if they practice a religion.

That's insensitive. Tell him you want him to make it up to you, and no sex until he does! .. And it might take a while.

Lol. I have always wondered if the "no sex" thing actually works. Or maybe I just don't care if I don't have sex every other day :p

danceinconverse 25

You shouldn't use sex as a reward or withhold it as a punishment, but if you're pissed off at them then obviously don't feel like you have to have it anyways.

Next time keep that part about riding the cotton pony a secret until after desert has been served.

southerngalslove 15

I don't know about you, but I'd prefer dessert.

OP shouldn't have to keep that a secret, her husband should want to spend quality time with her even if it doesn't lead to sex.

Ihavegas 22

if thats what he has to do just get some action, at least some thought has gone into it.

dman798 18

If he wont spoil you when you are on it then does he deserve you to begin with?

That made me laugh, but is seriously a dick move on his part. He needs to treat you right.