By alexa - 08/12/2015 17:14 - Germany - N?rnberg

Today, my husband put on a nice suit and asked me out to dinner. When he found out I was on my period, he decided to stay home instead, since there was "no point" anymore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 067
You deserved it 2 638

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Next time keep that part about riding the cotton pony a secret until after desert has been served.

dman798 18

If he wont spoil you when you are on it then does he deserve you to begin with?

Comments

YDI for being on a period. JK, he's a douche. But then again, if he's not interested in the amusement park when the rollercoaster is broken, maybe there's improvement potential for the other rides? ;)

You deserve better, OP. Sex between committed members off a relationship should be a matter of mutual chosen and not a condition of being treated like a human being. I would advise you to either seek marriage counseling or cut your losses.

It's sad that thoes are the hoops he needs to jump through to get some.

You deserve better, OP. Sex between committed members of a relationship should be a matter of mutual consent and not a condition of being treated like a human being. I would advise you to either seek marriage counseling or cut your losses.

you shouldn't do nice things for people expecting something in return. that said you could have just put a towel down

bad_boyfriend 10

With enough wine, the back nine is open all month. Sounds to me like you married a quitter.