By mamagelmane - 08/08/2014 04:27 - France - Vervezelle

Today, my husband jolted in bed and while still half-asleep said, "I had a nightmare; I dreamt we had a kid." I'm 8 months pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 502
You deserved it 48

Comments

Hold the hope that he was actually worried you would have the baby too early! Either that or where the hell has he been for the last 8 months? XD

If it helps at all, OP, my husband and I both had nightmares about our daughter when I was pregnant. Our dreams were just reviewing our stresses and fears. Having a kid is scary!

My 7yo woke me up a few days ago, asking me what was wrong because I was yelling in my sleep. I answered, "Baby Bear thought Goldilocks was under the bed, and he was right, but Penny WIse wouldn't believe him." Which sounds like the most ridiculous Robot Chicken fairytale spoof ever, but apparently it's damned scary to dream about. Let's hope there was more to the dream than your hubby managed to mumble, and maybe he was scared that something was about to happen to the kid.

Oh man she has probably had the kid by now! Congrats! I hope your husband has come to grips with it!

@OP WTF is your husband blind?! How could not notice you're so late into your 3rd trimester?! OP's FML must be a lie.

Isn't it funny how our sub conscious mind reacts to the stressors our conscious mind faces? Dream meanings are often the opposite of what you see. If your hubby had a nightmare, It could mean that the baby is well and healthy but there are factors surrounding the baby that's scaring him. When I was pregnant I had some whacked out unbelievable dreams & so did my baby's father; I dreamt of a son and I actually had a little girl. As soon as you meet your baby, both of you will be smitten and all will work out fine. Congratulations and all the best for the future of your little family :-)

A belief that I hold to be true is that, a woman is ready to be a mother the moment she knows that a life is growing in her womb, where as, a man is not ready to be a father until the moment their child is born! Congratulations!!! Becoming a father was and is the greatest accomplishment of my life!