This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By apricot - 10/02/2013 00:45 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my husband found the box my morning after pill came in. He had a vasectomy 10 years ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 112
You deserved it 489 370

Top comments

Rbuckyfuller 0

Yeah, I agree that he should be posting here, not you. I'm not saying you are a bad person, because I don't know shit about you, but you don't deserve the sympathy of this forum.

Maybe that'll teach you to cheat on your husband.

Comments

GETsomeDIPSET 0

well.....you reap what you sew you filthy *****

xelectrickiss 0

maybe you should learn what respect and loyalty is. just a thought.

Besides the whole cheating thing, is that your idea of "birth control"? The morning-after pill is like a mini-abortion.

Eir_fml 1

Yeah, I have to say FYL. Not **** your life though, it's more like **** you, lol. Not that I imagine you posted here for any sympathy. I wish there were less people like you in the world. I've never cheated/been cheated on, but I wouldn't be surprised if I am cheated on in the future. People like you turn what's probably the most beautiful thing humans can experience in emotion into something totally worthless and incredibly painful. I will never have any good will toward you. Avoidance of ill will is the best I can manage for anyone like this. I don't get angry over this or anything, but there are few kinds of people I like less.

tzar06 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
candymagic 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

"Today, I got caught cheating on my husband. FML" I find it disgusting that you would come on here looking for sympathy, and I hope your husband took everything from you in the divorce. Cheaters deserves to lose everything they have, if you don't know how to be loyal, then don't get married. Oh, and like one guy said above, I sincerely hope that there were no kids involved, I can imagine that it's hard on kids when their parents get a divorce, I don't want to imagine what it's like for them when they learn that one of their parent's isn't loyal to the other.

Sorry if my eng is not so good, but wtf is the point here? What “my morning after pill box came in” is?