This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By apricot - 10/02/2013 00:45 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my husband found the box my morning after pill came in. He had a vasectomy 10 years ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 112
You deserved it 489 370

Top comments

Rbuckyfuller 0

Yeah, I agree that he should be posting here, not you. I'm not saying you are a bad person, because I don't know shit about you, but you don't deserve the sympathy of this forum.

Maybe that'll teach you to cheat on your husband.

Comments

a_lackof_color 0

i'm glad he found it. puts you right in your place. instead of being upset that you got caught, maybe you should feel bad for your husband. he is the one who married a cheater, after all. hopefully he can move on to someone sooo much better than you. shouldn't be too hard to do.

32, what 20 means is that she didn't necessarily intend on cheating. Because of the fact that she needed the morning-after pill, I'm gonna guess they didn't use protection, which strongly implies that it was a drunken one-nighter that she woke up regretting. Or maybe her husband was 5000 miles away and she was lonely. Or maybe he's abusive and she felt like she needed to be loved. Or maybe she was raped. (Not too likely, though, since she's posting about it here.) The point is, there's no reason to assume she decided one day she was going to **** some random guy out of willful hatred and disrespect for the man she married. And there's certainly no reason to assume she's a bad person, or that he should divorce her immediately. Before you jump to conclusions, take a minute to consider that maybe there's more to the story.

Redwingsyeah 1

there is no excuse for cheating.

Actually, 65, I never have. Been cheated on, though.

Billy, not all women are like your mother.

Yeah, not sure why 65 decided to use my name. Kinda awk.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I'd slit your throat if I were him. I F***ing hate cheaters. If you wanted to screw someone else, leave your husband. and on top of that, you want us to feel BAD for you?! stupid ****. I hope the pill didn't work and you have triplets!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

maybe she means that she got pregnant even though he had a vasectomy. they reverse a lot. it happens so that is still pretty plausible.

#77, the morning after pill needs to be taken no later than 72 hours after the encounter. She wouldn't have found out she was pregnant anywhere near in time to take the pill.