By a - 10/04/2013 19:09 - United States

Today, my husband and I announced our upcoming divorce. My friends told me how sorry they were and that they're available for whatever I need. His friends told him to just call the girl from last weekend and get himself laid again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 380
You deserved it 7 025

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It sounds like you'll be better off without him.

MichellinMan 20

What a bunch of assholes. Give em' a good slap in the face!

Comments

Wow shows how much scum his mates are. After my parents split my dads own brothers wanted to belt him one. Sorry you had to be with a loser who's mindset was of an 18 year old stoner who's form of hygiene is cheap nasty body spray (that's right body spray and not deodorant) that's sexually advertised but normally smells like arse. Now you can look for a real man who you may have your differences every now and then but you will grow old in a grumpy marriage but still love each other.

Jacksparrow72 21

I hope they were just being assholes and its not true.

Sounds like a big bunch of men who have successful relationship futures...

And just another example of the extreme differences between men an women lol

If you have decided and announced your decision about the divorce why worry about what the friends of the douchebag have to say at all?

If your gitting divorced then why care if he is already moveing on. Instead move on and get over it

Interwebzombie 15

On the bright side, it sounds like you have great friends that will help you out during this tough time. Hoping things turn out ok OP.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Use that information in your divorce proceedings. You'll get more.