By a - 10/04/2013 19:09 - United States

Today, my husband and I announced our upcoming divorce. My friends told me how sorry they were and that they're available for whatever I need. His friends told him to just call the girl from last weekend and get himself laid again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 380
You deserved it 7 025

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It sounds like you'll be better off without him.

MichellinMan 20

What a bunch of assholes. Give em' a good slap in the face!

Comments

Llamacod 11

Re-read the post. Op's friends are great, the husband's friends are questionable.

Lux2123 3

i agree w/ # 1!! a slap otta set him strait!!

maybe if you had given him more sex he wouldn't have cheated? Men are very simple to please. Bring beer, show up naked, keep the stomach full and our balls empty. that's it. simple

Maybe he should take care of his own needs.

Why would you assume it's her fault? A woman doesn't become your sex slave when you marry them. If she doesn't want sex, she doesn't have to have it. We're supposed to be a civilized species, it's not like he couldn't keep it in his pants, he just chose not to. Besides, if a man is going to cheat, he will cheat no matter what his wife does or how much sex they have together.

Sure, super simple. If you're the guy, that is. If you were the wife working full-time, then coming home and being expected to spend hours cooking, fetching beer while your husband sits on his ass watching tv, then getting prettied up for sex every night, I'm sure you'd change your tune.

NaturalEvil 1

Yeah, men aren't helpless, they can take care of their own needs. Women don't exist to serve you guys.

It's not her fault that her husband cheated on her. It was a decision he made, and he needs to be held accountable for it.

Vickyh46 8

He's a prick and so are his friends.

toalysium 15

Why assume that the husband is the bad one here? Maybe OP has been a frigid bitch for years, or been getting so much from the pool boy that she didn't give her husband any? The divorce might have been her idea to start with.

babyshaft408 8

Hahaha hey ur divorced. Can't get mad. U were in the process a long time ago so he's just doing what feels good. Some gush gush

That awkward moment when your best friend is the girl from last weekend...

demonic_angel85 2

at least your friends were nice. his friends? well, one annoying douche deserves another.