By screwed - 04/11/2012 09:55 - United States

Spicy
Today, my hubby and I decided to spice up our sex life and went to an adult toy store. We know too many people in our town, so we drove to one that was 30 mins away. We decided on our items, and went to the check out. Who would have guessed my next door neighbor works there as a cashier? FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 702
You deserved it 5 452

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh no! Now your neighbour knows you have a healthy sex life! Whatever will you do? How will you ever live it down? The only solution is to have loud, raucous sex all the time so he knows your purchase was successful.

Hey, you only BOUGHT something from a sex shop. They WORK there. I think you're pretty even!

Comments

noisebox 1

And now they know your partner is a back door man!

Okay so? Plus, wouldn't you have noticed him when you walked in?

This post saddens me. Seriously OP? Ashamed of keeping a healthy, fun sex life with your husband? Shit, I'm single and I proudly wave my sex toys in the air like I just don't care on a regular basis. Nothing wrong with adding a little extra fun ;)

Your grown- sure she will appreciate that you have an active sex life. If a woman beware her seeking out your significant other for pleasure .

kitties_fml 12

guys, i dunno if you know about this, but...there's this convenient thing called "the internet."

LokiLaufeyson 2

You're forgetting that they WORK there. I don't think they're offended or weirded out by people shopping there.

How is that an FML? That's a good thing.