By screwed - 04/11/2012 09:55 - United States

Spicy
Today, my hubby and I decided to spice up our sex life and went to an adult toy store. We know too many people in our town, so we drove to one that was 30 mins away. We decided on our items, and went to the check out. Who would have guessed my next door neighbor works there as a cashier? FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 702
You deserved it 5 452

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh no! Now your neighbour knows you have a healthy sex life! Whatever will you do? How will you ever live it down? The only solution is to have loud, raucous sex all the time so he knows your purchase was successful.

Hey, you only BOUGHT something from a sex shop. They WORK there. I think you're pretty even!

Comments

torianab 7

You should've asked if you could take advantage of their discount! Besides, did he/she really even care?

If it is SO embarrassing for you, order online. You sound like you're 12

Working there is more embarrassing than buying from there.

Legendoflaw 4

Not only are you married, but your next door neighbor WORKS there. Stop caring about what other people think! I've went with my wife and GROUPS of friends to the adult stores. Not only is it funny to see what every one else buys... It's even funnier to hear the stories that they tell after!

Legendoflaw 4

If your neighbor works there, I'm sure they own half if not more of the toys in the store. You can always ask to borrow them! Jk. That's disgusting.

At least your getting some loving in your life. Don't complain !

So you have sex with your husband... What's to be ashamed of?

I really don't see the problem. You are married, many people like using toys, lingerie, or other stuff to spice up their sex life. YDI for driving 30 miles to another place just to go to another store because you are too embarrassed. If you are too embarrassed to buy them then you shouldn't be using them in the first place.

YeniDewie 0

teens, never waste your whole life because of your temporary emotions ! ... life is georgeous ! :)