By mishyb - 28/07/2013 04:28 - United States - Englewood

Today, my horse farted and scared itself, then ran all the way up the hill and wouldn't stop until I fell off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 471
You deserved it 4 340

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe he was just actually a very polite horse and was trying to carry you as far away from the smell as possible.

I guess you could call it A night-mare

Comments

My Arabian mare is spooked by inanimate objects like rocks and mailboxes, but she doesn't spook from her farts. However my Native American Indian Dog will scare himself every time his farts make noise. If its silent he doesn't seem to notice the rankness he is unloading on his unsuspecting people. My wife thinks it is hilarious when the dog has a fart scare; right up to the moment she can smell it. Then her attitude changes quickly!

hey OP my baby girl used to do the same at age 2. She would blow a tiny fart and look back and run off because they scared her lol. Hope you didn't hurt yourself from the fall.

circlelranch69 1

You dont know how to control your horse? Dangerous take some lessons

colvindj 22

hahah what the **** scumbag horse.

Inkedldd 8

You should teach your horse a one rein stop to prevent further incidents such as this. Often when a horse spooks pulling straight back to a stop will not work. Instead teach your horse how to flex laterally on the ground. Then practice it under saddle, by only using one rein to bring your horse to a halt they can't brace against you nearly as much. Get this down and you can save yourself many many falls.

dakotahulsey 15

I guess you did do an emergency stop,Cause your horse would have stopped the seconded you started the emergency stop. I have been ridding for 13 years and it always works for me and the children I teach at my place of work.

Time to learn the "one rein stop" me thinks.