By electricpuddle - 25/04/2011 01:11

Today, while letting horses out to switch pasture, one ran at me, sending me through the electric fence and into a mud puddle. Wrapped in electric fence, I sat in that electric mud puddle, screaming every time it shocked me. Help arrived, once they'd had a good long laugh. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 814
You deserved it 4 036

Same thing different taste

Comments

BUT the people helping OP are going to hell.

Well he was helped, just they got cruel pleasure.

Rei_Ayanami 18

Electric fences don't really hurt, but more surprise and sting you. In my experience anyways.

How the hell does EVERYONE know how it feels to be shocked my an electric fence.

DanDanGoesRawr 0

im surprised you didnt die xD

the fences are designed so they won't kill, although being in water is going to make a better ground connection which will make it hurt more and if you don't believe me touch a fence then take your shoes off and touch it again

what are you stupid , nnoooo they tickle

43 these are for horses there not gunna tickle

35 maybe its because they have touched an electric fence to know how it feels. i beg you to touch one. its okay it only stings for a second

BaskenRobin 2

I grew up with horses and used to grab the fence then dare my friends to grab the fence. It really doesn't hurt. However, one of my idiot friends recently peed on the fence and boy... that looked like it hurt. Hair stood up and everything.

iSitt 0

mythbusters showed peeing on it doesn't shock you

BaskenRobin 2

I think what probably happened is he touched his wiener tip to it by accident while peeing on it. (which of course is probably one of the most sensitive parts on a male body.... I'm guessing)

Sadieladean 0

depends on the strength of the fence. ours is strong enough to make the dogs yelp and the horses to stay away from it, I've touched it before on accident and it hurts enough to make you want to not touch it again, would be worse if had to constantly touch it.

ah, she should go to hell for having a horse. Horses are stupid evil animals!

TaylorTotsYumm 10

The horse was giving you a taste of your own medicine trying to shock it. It was payback.

it does hurt alot, we have it with our horses

It's like a weird shock. Doesn't Hirt that bad and ours are turned the whole way up!

THEMTCHELL 0

electricpuddle?? that made me laugh more than the actual fml puddle who uses puddle

what else are you going to call it, a collection of water in pool like form?

alex6946 10

"collection of water in pool like form" lol :D! that's funny!

puddle. not at all an unusual word, and pretty much the only word which means puddle. electric puddle did make me laugh tho!

yep, first to be fourth and who wouldn't love a cookie give me one NOW!!

stop thumbs downing mofos!! where is my Gus damn cookie!!

wow I hope you are ok. it's pretty mean that they laughed at your first what asses.

LuckyLogic 0

I bet that really shocked you.

jimmy0332 0
desilovesandy 0

I donno that's a good question. I mean I would think not but I guess it depends on the intensity of the power running through the fence. it's to keep her horses in not to hurt them so I would assume it wouldn't kill her but she did end up in water so yea I donno lol.

Those fences are made to just give a little shock whenever an animal touches it, to scare it away, preventing them from running away. The current isn't strong enough to kill you, but it hurts like hell!

but he was in muddy water which could of made it ten times more powerful.

NineFishMffns_fml 0

Well obviously they're alive, just probably hurt real, real badly. Ouch!

JennaChan2764 0

49- If OP was able to post it i guess not.

flickyourbic1223 7

It takes a certain amount of voltage to be dangerous plus it would be hazardous in rainy weather, so I'd assume the current isn't near high enough to cause harm. It's scary to be shocked by a fence, I was feeding a horse when I slipped and the current caught my hand. Kinda felt like intense vibrations.

electric fences are made to work in wet weather because it's outside, and even when it rains out, it doesn't effect the fence at all, or else it would harm the animals inside the fence

aeroliontvw 4

being in water won't increase the electrical charge. it only acts as a conductor to carry it.

KB616 11
KB616 11

above comment was in response to #44.

I wouldn't have laughed, how rude of those Helpers :(