By Skyra - 02/03/2012 21:06 - Portugal

Today, my hatred for IKEA reignited when I rammed my knee into my hotel bathroom's plexiglass counter top while I was drying myself off. Their interior designer must have have been suffering brain damage when she matched everything with the floor tiles. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 751
You deserved it 6 518

Skyra_fml tells us more.

To the people that keep having a hissy fit about me hating IKEA — deal with it. It's a matter of personal taste and I happen to dislike not only the design of their pieces but also the quality of their furniture; which is rubbish. You like it? Fine, whatever. I couldn't care less. I don't like it and I'm not changing my mind just because you think I should like it. And, again, personally, to me, IKEA is overrated. With that in mind, please feel free to hate me, or my furniture preferences, as much as you like; I'll be here in my little country having a life.

Top comments

Oh please, like you hurting your knee wasn't your own fault.

Comments

ifoundalaska 11

Let's take OP out to go play hide and seek in there

1crabbygirl 10

Ikea is semi-disposable...and not a green company at all.

snator 0
bargarlm 2

Someone's in a bad mood..... Ikea's the shit man.

So must hav ur doctor wen he sed ur vision was 20/20

dcg1375 7

After painstakingly trying to read your comment I think you must've suffered brain damage too.

*feeds comment through Idiot-English Translation Engine* *whir* *BZZZZ* *click* *DING!* "So must have your optometrist when he said your vision was 20/20. I typed this with my nose after snorting shrooms." You're welcome.

dcg1375 7

Thank god for the IETE!! We need more of these machines. I say you patent it and make many more!! Would make my life so much easier. Until then I may call on you from time to time to translate. Would that be ok?

Go study a dictionary to find the correct spelling for all of those words and then retype your comment in the normal English we all know and love. That gave me a ******* headache

HonestTruth 5
joylee23 0

That sucks and it's probably not a room for the slower people lol just saying I'm one of the few lol

b0ngs 7

What the actual Duck?! *quack*

iFizzgig 11

Aaaaand it's duck season! Anytime you see a picture of someone doing the duckface comment on it with "BANG!" happy hunting!

ctlnaaia71 8

Huh? I think this is the most stupid FML I've ever read. ikea, hotel, plexiglass, tiles... wtf?

ctlnaaia71 8

Huh? I think this is the most stupid FML I've ever read. ikea, hotel, plexiglass, tiles... wtf?