By Rawr - 01/08/2010 10:38 - Switzerland

Today, my grandmother told me she would pay for me to get a nose job. I never thought there was a problem with my nose. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 634
You deserved it 2 882

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you didn't think there's a problem with your nose, then why are you so bothered? All that matters is if YOU think it looks fine.

At least she's willing. I say go for it OP.

Comments

Same happened with my dad ... just ignore her.

Maybe she was mistaken and somehow she got the idea you wanted one ?

Lol tell her you'd pay her to go on a diet lmfao, Fyl.

adorkable_spazz 0

sounds like somthing my grandma would of said.

it sucks when someone asks u to change a major thing in ur look when u thought it was perfectly fine..she is old though..i bet tht if u just told her u did it she wont even notice u actually didnt:D:D

Ok, well seeing as your grandma's a bitch, here's what you need to do. Walk in and say, "Awww that's so sweet Grandma, but I think there's someone else who could use a nose job way more." Then, pick up the closest heavy object and slam it in your grandma's face. As she stumbles around screaming, do a back flip kick, once again, into her face. As she writhes on the floor, screaming mercy, stand over her with a salt shaker and douse it all over her face. Then, you lean in close, gently wiping away the tears and blood in her eyes and say, "As I was saying, I think someone else needs a nose job...you." And then punch in her in the face. Finally, turn around and walk out the door, putting on your sunglasses, with the song "Big Pimpin'" playing in the background.

janelly16 7

haha oh grandmas these days

codymaxey033 0

Well if you see nothing wrong with your nose than F*** your grandmother. It's called self-confidence

Granddragon 0

you just told the OP to **** their grandmother. creative solution but I'm not sure it helps with the nose thing. then they'd just be a granny-****** with a funny nose.