By Rawr - 01/08/2010 10:38 - Switzerland

Today, my grandmother told me she would pay for me to get a nose job. I never thought there was a problem with my nose. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 634
You deserved it 2 882

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you didn't think there's a problem with your nose, then why are you so bothered? All that matters is if YOU think it looks fine.

At least she's willing. I say go for it OP.

Comments

aha yuo got told by yuor gradmother :)bt serioisly fyL

xiShawnx 0

Learn To Spell, Its Y-O-U. Y-O-U-R. ((:

xiShawnx 0

oh and seriously, you spelt it wrong..

twinny_sc 13

At least he got the right "your."

aha *you got told by *your *grandmother :) *but *seriously, fyl. there, fix'd

"You got told by your grandmother. But seriously, FYL"

icantellu 7

Spelled. Spelt isn't a word anymore... just sayin' Don't hit me

Yuo du'nt no wut yuo our tockin abowt yuo iz currext eye lurnt id en frust greyed bcuz eye no eye'm write end yuor our rong.

I meant to say why in the ******* hell do people on here make suck a ******* big deal out of how someone spells or if the make a few common keyboard mistakes.

Because over time (if we let it go) the integrity of the English language will completely fall apart. Bad habits stick... and usually its a simple difference between your and you're or simply not trying to sound like a gangster...

yes but mistakes are a common human occurence, an plus on the Internet most people don't care about punctuation because it waste time addin all the little dots and dashes. Now if thi was an essay online it would be unacceptable to not add punctutation.

The people who mention spelling and grammar understand that presentation matters. People can and will write you off if you look like a lazy idiot, no matter how valid your point may be. It's doubly important when you're arguing a point— how do we know you've actually thought about what you're saying if it looks like you wrote it out as quickly as possible? Proper grammar and spelling give weight to a written argument, no matter what the forum is.

Mars_Bars_Big_Na 0

haha I love you guys I mean girls

rafiki19 1

hey ! my comment is gone. :(

I think she was saying she would pay for plastic surgery if you ever wanted it and was using the phrase "nose job" as an example.

fernandita91 0

hey at least she is paying for it :>)

well now you can get it fixed without worrying about what's wrong with it.

ShehluhSexface 4

I agree with 15. take it or not. ps, 15 you are hot.