By UnlovedGrandchild - 14/06/2011 01:14 - United States

Today, my grandmother's graduation presents came for my sisters. Not only did she remember to send them cards, but money too. My graduation was a year ago, I received nothing, and last time she saw me, she didn't know my name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 148
You deserved it 3 211

Chicharon tells us more.

This is my family. For your kind, understanding people, thanks, but she doesn't have Alzheimer's, she's just crazy, and she really didn't remember my name, but she had it down pretty good when she found out I work in an antique store and could get 50% off, and I'm 19, a little late for birthdays, she's my dad's mom, doesn't like my mom, and I look like my mom. All of my siblings are tan and brown eyed, I'm pale ad green eyed. She never liked me much. It's okay though, ha-ha, it's pretty mutual. I'm glad she moved to the other side of the country when I was little.

Top comments

I might be wrong but don't bother going to the reading of her will.

oh man I would hate to have a granny like yours

Comments

L1v3_L0v3_Lau9h 18

Aww, I'm sure she doesn't hate you, my grandmother has dementia and sometimes she remembers my brother and not me and other times she remembers me and not my brother. Maybe your grandma us similar, I'm sure she loves you very much :)

848901 0

Gonna think I'm bein harsh, but if that's how she feels...then f*** her

time to drop her off at the local nursing home.

she's getting old she is going to forget stuff

Your grandmother seems to have the early signs of Alzheimer's disease. It's not her fault she forgot about you.

just keep a running tab on what she owes you then get her back one day

graceinsheepwear 33

You should ask your parents about it. Maybe there is a reason (or at least grandma thinks she has a reason) for this. I would also ask your parents why they let grandma give gifts to your sisters when she can't be bothered to acknowledge you. If my mother ignored one of my kids and treated the other well I'd have a huge problem with it and she'd know it.