By UnlovedGrandchild - 14/06/2011 01:14 - United States

Today, my grandmother's graduation presents came for my sisters. Not only did she remember to send them cards, but money too. My graduation was a year ago, I received nothing, and last time she saw me, she didn't know my name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 148
You deserved it 3 211

Chicharon tells us more.

This is my family. For your kind, understanding people, thanks, but she doesn't have Alzheimer's, she's just crazy, and she really didn't remember my name, but she had it down pretty good when she found out I work in an antique store and could get 50% off, and I'm 19, a little late for birthdays, she's my dad's mom, doesn't like my mom, and I look like my mom. All of my siblings are tan and brown eyed, I'm pale ad green eyed. She never liked me much. It's okay though, ha-ha, it's pretty mutual. I'm glad she moved to the other side of the country when I was little.

Top comments

I might be wrong but don't bother going to the reading of her will.

oh man I would hate to have a granny like yours

Comments

Nothing compared to my grandmother. I wish she would forget I exist.

noto_fml 0

you must suck and she must hate you cause you're a shitty grandchild.

richard121212 0

u really are a ****** idiot

I think my mom suffers from that from time to time...

Well, now you know who the unwanted grandchild is.

BlakeleeNicole 6
BendyStraw 6

Don't sweat it.. I'm sure you have a forgetful name? I mean, if your name was Bob.. I'd for sure remember that.

hahahaha! well you know you're not getting anything when granny dies.

Well you're sure not getting anything when Granny dies.

Oops! Stupid iPod touch said it didn't post the first time! I had to retype it and everything!

MeRcixXxTRiPp 0
ThisIsSpicy 2

Maybe she has "selective" alzhiemer's.