By UnlovedGrandchild - 14/06/2011 01:14 - United States

Today, my grandmother's graduation presents came for my sisters. Not only did she remember to send them cards, but money too. My graduation was a year ago, I received nothing, and last time she saw me, she didn't know my name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 148
You deserved it 3 211

Chicharon tells us more.

This is my family. For your kind, understanding people, thanks, but she doesn't have Alzheimer's, she's just crazy, and she really didn't remember my name, but she had it down pretty good when she found out I work in an antique store and could get 50% off, and I'm 19, a little late for birthdays, she's my dad's mom, doesn't like my mom, and I look like my mom. All of my siblings are tan and brown eyed, I'm pale ad green eyed. She never liked me much. It's okay though, ha-ha, it's pretty mutual. I'm glad she moved to the other side of the country when I was little.

Top comments

I might be wrong but don't bother going to the reading of her will.

oh man I would hate to have a granny like yours

Comments

GogoTheGreat 12

She might be in the beginning stages of Alzheimer's. It's a horrible disease!

yes it is!! my grandma has it, it's awful to watch!!

Me 2 she doesn't even know who her daughter is anymore ;(

iBeast101 5

I don't see how you deserved this.

Sparkiee93 3

Yea that sucks, if you just consider grandma a cash machine. When was the last time you called her?

There's nothing to say that OP views Grandma as a 'cash machine' She's merely expressing how she was left out which is sad. How would you feel if all your siblings got something and you didn't even if you lived up to the same standards. Feeling like you don't exist isn't very nice.

Im sorry OP. That really does suck ! I would hate for that to happen. FYL

I guess we know who the blacksheep of the family is...

You should pee in granny's Cheerios. Give her something to remember you by.

wriptidez 0
nikki_in_ohio 0

Sounds like u should visit her more if she doesn't know ur name.